● The Casing Cement Head is an attachment to the casing that provides the ability to replace the drilling fluid in the casing interior and borehole with cement slurry in the annulus
and displacement fluid in the casing interior.
● The cement slurry is transferred from the pumper truck through the pump line and into the cement head via the manifold and plug valves.
● Casing Cement Heads contain and release the casing plugs that are used to provide a barrier between the fluids that are pumped into the casing.
● Maximum Operating Pressure up to 15,000 PSI.
● Equipped with a robust self-contained retractable pin with a quick-start thread to hold the casing plug in place until it is ready to deploy.
● The plug chamber is designed to allow free fall of the casing plug, once the pin has been retracted.
● The quick coupler design allows for various types of casing connections (API or Premium) with a replaceable bottom sub.
● The casing cement head provides the ability to adjust the cement head to the pump line without compromising make-up on the casing connection.
● The cement head cap may be substituted with an interchangeable top drive cap for use on top drive rigs.
● May be re-configured to meet the requirements of various plug lengths and styles.
● Lift plug c/w swivel for handling and installing the cement head.